Sunday, November 19, 2006

Make a Gratitude List.

Thanksgiving Is Upon Us!

Whenever you are feeling down, kind of in a rut and feeling sorry for yourself, take the time to make a Gratitude List.
Write a list of ALL of the things you are grateful for (ok, maybe not all..but in this moment..maybe the list has 3 things on it, or maybe it has 20..your call)

Are you grateful for your pets? For music? For your mind, body, for your friendships?
Just give yourself the opportunity to go inside and really feel your gratitude.

Feel free to share on this blog, email with me or share with a friend.

Some examples can be found here: http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-56.html

Remember just How Precious YOU are!!


I AM MORE
I am more than happy, I am JOYFUL.
I am more than healthy, I am WHOLE.
I am more than alive, I am RADIANT.
I am more than successful, I am FREE.
I am more than caring, I am LOVING.
I am more than tranquil, I am PEACEFUL.
I am more than interested, I am INVOLVED.
I am more than adequate, I am TRIUMPHANT.
I am more than fortunate, I am PROSPEROUS.
I am more than human, I am a CHILD OF GOD.
~William Arthur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home