Sunday, November 19, 2006

Smile Like You Mean It

"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been." - Mark Twain



"If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning Good morning at total strangers." - Maya Angelou




"If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. If we really know how to live, what better way to start the day than with a smile? Our smile affirms our awareness and determination to live in peace and joy. The source of a true smile is an awakened mind." - Thich Nhat Hanh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Coda Coach!
It is great to meet another blogger sharing about codependency recovery.
I don't go to Coda or any meetings myself but I have been reading the Language of Letting Go everday for over ten years and it wasn't until I began blogging a year ago that I ever actaully shared my insights etc about my codependent experiences.So.Great to meet you and I will be back for a visit soon.
I would like to link you and I can see you have already linked me..cool.
Keep in touch...and thanks for sharing!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Coda Coach ~

Popping in from Cupcake's blog.

Nice to meet you and looking forward to reading more.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving,
GwenR~

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home